Assitant Professor of Art for Concordia University, Nebraska (Aug. 2018-present) cune.edu
VIDEO PRODUCER AND MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER FOR CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, NEBRASKA (AUG. 2012-present) CUNE.EDU
- Providing video and multimedia content for the university.
- Producing several concurrent video campaigns from beginning to end.
- Overseeing student workers.
ADJUNCT FACULTY FOR CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, NEBRASKA (JAN. 2014-Aug. 2018) CUNE.EDU
- Courses Taught: Intro to Video Production, Intro to Film Criticism, Basic Digital Photography, Advanced Digital Photography, Narrative Film Production
- Clients - Voices In America, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MoPro, Raising Cane's, Educational Theatre Association June Advertising, Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska, Shipping Solutions
DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCER FOR ONYX CREATIVE GROUP (SEPT. 2011-AUG. 2012) ONYXCREATES.COM
- Produced, wrote, directed, shot, and edited commercials and videos for clients.
- Principal photographer, motion graphic artist, and volunteer lunch picker-upper.
- Partner with global clients including New York Kids Club, F4 Tech, and Awards4U.
- Led creative team through development and production of several projects simultaneously.
- Work with creative and strategy teams to provide insight via social media into Onyx's brand.
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT FOR FSU COLLEGE OF MOTION PICTURE ARTS (AUG. 2010-AUG. 2011) FILM.FSU.EDU
- Provided assistance teaching labs and crew drills.
HIXSON-LIED TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT (MAY 2008-MAY 2009) ARTS.UNL.EDU
- Gained extensive knowledge of both Macintosh and Windows machines.
- Provided troubleshooting support for faculty, staff, and computer labs.
INTERN AT NET TELEVISION (PBS AFFILIATE) (AUG. 2007-JAN. 2008) NETNEBRASKA.ORG
- Responsible for footage of Official Dedication of Johnny Carson School of Theatre and Film.
- Proficient - Adobe CC, Final Cut Studio, Celtx, Final Draft, REDCine, Slack
- Working Knowledge - Avid, Resolve, Maya, EP Scheduling/Budgeting
- RED, Canon, Arriflex, Sony, DSLRs, GoPro, DJI
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT EXPERIENCE
- Fischer Dollies, Chapman Dollies, Panther Dollies, Generator Trucks, Motion Picture Lights
- Social Media, Podcasting, Drone Operation, Lighting, Grip, Strategy, Management
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
2016 Telly Awards, Regional TV - Campaign Promo/Branding, "Go Higher" Commercials, Concordia University, Nebraska, Role: Director/Writer/Camera/Editor
GOLD ADDY AWARD
2013 AAF Tallahassee, Video - Over 60 Seconds, Full Press Apparel Video, Client: Full Press Apparel, Role: Director/Camera/Editor
GOLD ADDY AWARD
2012 AAF Tallahassee, Mixed/Multimedia, Barry Knows Campaign, Client: Barineau Heating & AC, Role: Video Producer
SELECTED FOR SCREENING
"Not About Me" (writer/director): Omaha Film Festival, South Dakota Film Festival
"The Collegians" (editor): Cannes Film Festival, Palm Beach International Film Festival, Ft. Lauderdale Film Festival, Chicago International Film Festival, San Diego Black Film Festival, Newport Beach Film Festival, Texas Black Film Festival, AMC Theatres Kansas City Filmfest, Plus Camerimage
"WMD" (writer/director): Worldfest: Houston International Film Festival (Remi Award Winner), Phoenix ComiCon Film Festival
"The Dreamer" (Cinematographer): Brouhaha Film and Video Showcase, Ft. Lauderdale Film Festival, Dam Short Film Festival, Heartland Film Festival, Black Maria Film and Video Festival Tour
"Throwdown" (writer/director): Love Your Shorts Film Festival